Join us for the 2018 Engineering Innovation in Health
Thursday, May 31, 2018, from 4:30–6:30 p.m.
Lightning pitches start at 5:00 p.m.
University of Washington, Intellectual House (see map)
Student teams will give lightning pitches of their clinical challenges and demonstrate their functional prototypes in interactive booths. Refreshments will be served.
Or email EIHealth@uw.edu
Six student teams comprising multiple engineering disciplines from undergraduate and graduate programs have been collaborating with clinical mentors to define and solve unmet challenges in healthcare throughout the 2017-2018 academic year. This year's teams include:
- BITE BLOCK REDESIGN, UW Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- PELVIC FLOOR BIOFEEDBACK, UW Urology
- FLUSHCUT (fibula cutting tool), UW Head & Neck Reconstruction
- LOAD-A-DOSE (insulin self-injector), UW Family Medicine
- MONITORING FETAL WELL-BEING, UW Anesthesiology and Obstetrics
- TELE-CYTOSCOPY, UW Urology