The 2019 Engineering Innovation in Health Spring Symposium took place on June 4th.
The next Spring Symposium will take place in June of 2020.
Please check back for more information next year.
Seven teams of students comprising multiple engineering disciplines from undergraduate and graduate programs have been collaborated with clinical mentors to define and solve unmet challenges in healthcare throughout the 2018-2019 academic year. The 2018-2019 teams were:
- Maintaining Stasis in Critical Care, UW Critical Care
- Germicidal Wipe Dispenser, UW Occupational Therapy
- Preventing Guidewire Retention, Anesthesiology, Seattle Children's
- Pressure-Regulating Surgical Positioning Aide, UW Urology
- Monitoring Blood Pressure for LVAD Users, UW Cardiology
- QTc Reader, Family Medicine, Valley Medical
- Accurate Epidural Placement, Anesthesiology, Seattle Children's
- RoboBeat, CREST